God's Goodness

Monday, May 30, 2011

WAKE UP CALL ! ! !

5/28/11~

WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP! Wake up from your stupidness and denseness, wake up from your hardened hearts, wake up from your busyness and idols and sleep and slumber, wake up from your apathy, lukewarmness and complacency. Wake up before it's too late! Hear your God calling you, even shouting~~WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!


It's your iniquities that have separated you from Me, your God, your Creator, the Lover of your souls. I suffered for you, yea, died for you and still you act as though I never lived and died and rose again. You act as though I have no eyes, no ears, no heart, no mind. You mock Me in this, but I will not be mocked. I will have the last say.

Fear God, Fear Me, I say, for it is the beginning of wisdom. Wisdom cries, WAKE UP! Look all around you ~ see the signs and many more to come. You are deceived and deceiving. You are lost. My heart cries ~ calls ~ shouts~~WAKE UP, that you might be saved from the wrath to come. WAKE UP, My own. WAKE UP, I cry! I want to spare you, release you, help you, take you into My arms, hold you close to My bosom, but you would not. Eyes you have, but you're not seeing. Ears you have, but you're not hearing. I lament ~ I weep, for My lost children. I wait in love ~ in hope ~ in strength, ready to forgive and cleanse. I notice you, yet I warn you time and again, but you spurn Me. I will not be spurned.

In the end I will win over all. Join with Me. Join with My army and leave behind you all that is death, despair, judgments and wrath. Join with Me and I will reveal My love and goodness, kindness and gentleness. I AM Love, but I AM also a just Judge. Come to Me. I will in no way cast you out. Come with a repentant, softened heart ~ come with weeping and tears. Rend your hearts and not your garments. Heed My call ~ hearken unto Me and you will be safe. Hearken unto My word and let the Holy Spirit teach you, anoint you, speak to your heart and guide you.

I have riches untold~insights that delight~secrets that open and treasures from My chest of treasures, which is only and always of Me. You can't go wrong with Me, but if you refuse, you will be wrong and siding with the kingdom of Satan and the hordes of hell. Look at the world and see the mess he's made of everything and so much more destruction to come! He hates all of you because he hates Me.


                                                      Side with Me ~~~

                                                             I love you so much.

FOR YOUR MEDITATION~

1 Peter 5:8--Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:


Jer. 4:22--For My people are foolish; they do not know Me. They are stupid children and have no understanding. They are wise to do evil, but they do not know to do good.

Mark 6:52--For they considered not the miracle of the loaves: for their heart was hardened.

Ezekiel 14:4--Therefore speak unto them, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Every man of the house of Israel that setteth up his idols in his heart, and putteth the stumblingblock of his iniquity before his face, and cometh to the prophet; I the LORD will answer him that cometh according to the multitude of his idols;

Psalm 106:36--And they served their idols: which were a snare unto them.

Psalm 13:3--Consider and hear me, O LORD my God: lighten mine eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death;


Psalm 16:8--I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.

Proverbs 6:9--How long wilt thou sleep, O sluggard? when wilt thou arise out of thy sleep?

Isaiah 28:23--Give ye ear, and hear my voice; hearken, and hear my speech.

Zechariah 7:10-14--And oppress not the widow, nor the fatherless, the stranger, nor the poor; and let none of you imagine evil against his brother in your heart.
11But they refused to hearken, and pulled away the shoulder, and stopped their ears, that they should not hear.
12Yea, they made their hearts as an adamant stone, lest they should hear the law, and the words which the LORD of hosts hath sent in his spirit by the former prophets: therefore came a great wrath from the LORD of hosts.
13Therefore it is come to pass, that as he cried, and they would not hear; so they cried, and I would not hear, saith the LORD of hosts:
14But I scattered them with a whirlwind among all the nations whom they knew not. Thus the land was desolate after them, that no man passed through nor returned: for they laid the pleasant land desolate.




Acts 2:19--And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

Romans 2:5--But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;

Colossians 3:6--For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:

Psalm 86:5--For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.

1 John 1:7--But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Ezekiel 33:3--If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;

Ezekiel 33:9--Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

Isaiah 1:20--But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.

2 Timothy 2:4--No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Psalm 98:9--Before the LORD; for he cometh to judge the earth: with righteousness shall he judge the world, and the people with equity.

Mat. 11:28--Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Isaiah 59:2--But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

Ezekiel 12:2--Son of man, thou dwellest in the midst of a rebellious house, which have eyes to see, and see not; they have ears to hear, and hear not: for they are a rebellious house.

Galatians 6:7--Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Luke 13:34--O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not!

John 6:37--All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

Proverbs 1:5--A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:

Ecclesiastes 4:13--Better is a poor and a wise child than an old and foolish king, who will no more be admonished.

Proverbs 4:7--Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

Ephesians 1:18--The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints.

Proverbs 8:18--Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness.

2 Corinthians 7:9-10--Now I rejoice, not that ye were made sorry, but that ye sorrowed to repentance: for ye were made sorry after a godly manner, that ye might receive damage by us in nothing. For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.

2 Peter 3:9--The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Joel 2:13--And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the LORD your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil.


Proverbs 1:29--For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD.

Deuteronomy 30:19--I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

John 12:25--He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

Romans 2:5--But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God.

John 10:10--The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

1 John 5:19--And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.

Isaiah 45:3--And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.

Psalm 90:3--Thou turnest man to destruction; and sayest, Return, ye children of men.

1 Corinthians 5:5--To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Mark 3:26--And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end.

John 5:24--Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Psalm 106:36--And they served their idols: which were a snare unto them.

Psalm 13:3--Consider and hear me, O LORD my God: lighten mine eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death;


Proverbs 6:9--How long wilt thou sleep, O sluggard? when wilt thou arise out of thy sleep?

Isaiah 28:23--Give ye ear, and hear my voice; hearken, and hear my speech.


No comments:

Post a Comment