God's Goodness

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

REST IN ME

Rest in Me and I'll rest in you.  Yea, your heart is My home and a home of rest it is becoming by Mine own Hand.  How I search thru My Body for resting places~for places filled with love~for places filled with trust.  Then we can be at one.  O child, you give Me great pleasure this day.  The rest...it's very sanctifying to your soul to rest in Me and with Me, My child. 

Share this with others~how important it is to rest with Me on some days, thanking Me for the quiet hours as I stir within you with warmth~a burning love.  Share this and I will anoint it and plant in them a desire to reach up~to come into My very Heart~My innermost Being, and I will share with you, My Life~the wisdom and understanding and insights you so desperately need and do ask Me for.  I love you.

Psalm 23:1-2--The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, He leads me beside quiet waters.

Psalm 34:5--Those who look to Him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame.

Psalm 62:5-8--Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from Him.  He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress.  I will not be shaken.  My salvation and my honor depend on God; He is my mighty rock, my refuge.  Trust in Him at all times.  O people, pour out your hearts to Him, for God is our refuge.

No comments:

Post a Comment