God's Goodness

Monday, May 16, 2011

ACTIVE FAITH

Active faith~Active faith!  This is what I've asked you to walk in.  You wonder about this message.  Why should it fall upon your ears?  Check yourselves, each one of you in My Presence and in My Light and see where the defect lies.  It lies within each one of you.  The faith that I gave  you lies dormant. 

Awake~Awake and use the faith I gave you.  Just turn your eyes unto Me and look.  Aren't all the answers in Me?  Aren't I full of wisdom and knowledge and understanding?  Can't I give you the rest you need?  Aren't I very rest and aren't I very faith?  Ask Me to increase your faith and I will.  Look for the answers to come and you will see them.

Heb. 11:6--But without faith it is impossible to please and be satisfactory to Him. For whoever would come near to God must [necessarily] believe that God exists and that He is the rewarder of those who earnestly and diligently seek Him [out].

2 Cor. 5:7--For we walk by faith [we regulate our lives and conduct ourselves by our conviction or belief respecting man's relationship to God and divine things, with trust and holy fervor; thus we walk] not by sight or appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment