God's Goodness

Sunday, May 8, 2011

BY THE FAITH OF THE SON OF GOD

By the faith of the Son of God~that is your key~not your faith~not yourself with all it's weaknesses and corrupt and poisoned nature, but My faith.  And it is in My faith that you shall arise and overcome the evil one, and seek My Face, and find me, and do it early and continuously in all things.  Overcome~never stop!  Yea, the evil one is as a roaring lion seeking to devour you and your own loved ones, but I AM greater!  Remember, I AM greater and I have overcome him~that evil, wicked one.  Never give up~never stop discerning and rebuking him IN MY FAITH.

2 Corinthians 5:7–For we walk by faith, not by sight.
Ephes. 2:8-9–For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God. Not of works, lest any man should boast.
Heb. 10:38–Now the just shall live by faith.
Phil. 1:29–Unto you it is given to believe in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment