God's Goodness

Saturday, May 7, 2011

YOU ARE IMPORTANT

...Child, I want to speak.  Take up the pen and write.  I have longed to communicate.  Do not believe the devil when he tells you lies about your unimportance.  All of My children, and I say all, are important.  Otherwise, how could I have died for you and all of My little ones.  What a great sacrifice I have made and yet the tormentor ~ the liar, would choose to lie to My children for he is full, yes, full of darkness, full of hate, full of despair himself and seeks to fill others ~ My children, with his own darkness. 

Seek to be filled with more and more of My Light ~ Me ~ your Beloved, and then you will be filled less and less with his darkness and his lies.  Yea, you are important to Me and so are all of My children.  Rebuke his lies instantly ~ all of them!  Do not listen to them!

Ephesians 6:16--Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment