God's Goodness

Saturday, May 28, 2011

I AM WITH YOU

5/25/11~


Tell My children...tell My children.  Tell them how much you love Me and how much I love them.  Tell them that in spite of all their failures, I am with them~loving them, watching them, teaching them, leading and guiding~yes, right thru the storms of life and there will be plenty of storms to go thru, but I AM with you in the storms and I am with your brothers and sisters, too.  Remind them.  You know how everyone needs reminders.  Never give up loving others thru My love.  Just look to Me in your brokenness and I will fill you afresh with My love.  Love is the key that opens the door to many secrets and treasures and they are all in My heart.


Psalm 112:7--He will have no fear of bad news; his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord.


Psalm 145:17-19--The LORD is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works. The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth.


1 Cor. 13:13--And so faith, hope, love abide [faith--conviction and belief respecting man's relation to God and divine things; hope--joyful and confident expectation of eternal salvation; love--true affection for God and man, growing out of God's love for and in us], these three; but the greatest of these is love.


Heb. 3:1--So then, brethren, consecrated and set apart for God, who share in the heavenly calling, [thoughtfully and attentively] consider Jesus, the Apostle and High Priest Whom we confessed [as ours when we embraced the Christian faith].

Heb. 13:5--Let your character or moral disposition be free from love of money [including greed, avarice, lust, and craving for earthly possessions] and be satisfied with your present [circumstances and with what you have]; for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you)! Assuredly not!

No comments:

Post a Comment