God's Goodness

Sunday, May 15, 2011

MY FIRE OF LOVE

I really do want the wood, hay and stubble to be burned out of me, Precious Jesus.


And as you submit yourself to Me, admitting to your nature’s failures, and offering them to Me, I will, I shall burn off the wood, hay and stubble. Remember the vision I shared with you? You offered Me all your great problems and I had you put them into the fire~My fire of Love. there in My fire of Love are all things burned which cannot stand the test. I love you, child. Keep searching for Me. I love to be found and I love you.


O Precious Peace, Precious Prince of Peace, I love you. I see “I love you” rising up before you as a sweet fragrance~as a burning incense. Be pleased, O Lord with me. O Lord, as you fill me with your thoughts, words and gestures, you will be pleased, because I can’t offer you anything else that would please you, but YOU in me. O Lord, cause me to search for you in ways of depth and sensitivity again and again~AS YOU WISH!


James 4:7-10–Submit yourselves, therefore, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts ye double-minded. Be afflicted and mourn, and weep; let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness. Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He shall lift you up.


1 Cor. 3:12-14–Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; Every man’s work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man’s work of what sort it is. If any man’s work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment