God's Goodness

Saturday, May 7, 2011

BE SET FREE

O My people, My people, know you not that I yearn to set your spirits free?  And how can you have victory over the devil unless your spirits are free and how can you praise and worship Me unless your spirits are set free?  I AM the LIFE and the RESURRECTION.  The Beginning and the End and I came~I come, to set you free!  (at a meeting)

2 Cor. 3:7--Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

John 8:36--If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

Rom. 6:18--Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.

Gal. 5:1--Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Rom. 8:2--For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

No comments:

Post a Comment