God's Goodness

Saturday, May 28, 2011

FAITHFUL AND TRUE

5/24/11~

Faithful and true, faithful and true.  Remember that, O My children, especially for the dark days ahead~when fear comes upon you because of all the disasters I am sending upon your land as judgments from on High.  Fear not, but instead remember that I AM faithful and true.  All else is of doubt and unbelief and needs to be refused and rebuked.  Stand strong and stand by Me and with Me thru it all.  Look up into My face and look to the heavens~there you will see signs as I foretold long ago.  You can trust Me when all else fails.  Trust Me and look to Me and believe My words of warning as well as My words of unfailing love and comfort.

Psalm 56:3--What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.

Prov. 3:5-6--Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.  In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

John 14:6--Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Here are just a few examples of God sending calamities. 

Jer. 18:17--I will scatter them as with an east wind before the enemy; I will shew them the back, and not the face, in the day of their calamity.

Jer. 49:32--And their camels shall be a booty, and the multitude of their cattle a spoil: and I will scatter into all winds them that are in the utmost corners; and I will bring their calamity from all sides thereof, saith the LORD.

Jer. 9:13-16--And the LORD saith, Because they have forsaken my law which I set before them, and have not obeyed my voice, neither walked therein;
14But have walked after the imagination of their own heart, and after Baalim, which their fathers taught them:
15Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will feed them, even this people, with wormwood, and give them water of gall to drink.
16I will scatter them also among the heathen, whom neither they nor their fathers have known: and I will send a sword after them, till I have consumed them.

Ezek. 5:11,12,14, 16, 17--Wherefore, as I live, saith the Lord GOD; Surely, because thou hast defiled my sanctuary with all thy detestable things, and with all thine abominations, therefore will I also diminish thee; neither shall mine eye spare, neither will I have any pity.
12-A third part of thee shall die with the pestilence, and with famine shall they be consumed in the midst of thee: and a third part shall fall by the sword round about thee; and I will scatter a third part into all the winds, and I will draw out a sword after them.
14-Moreover I will make thee waste, and a reproach among the nations that are round about thee, in the sight of all that pass by.
16-When I shall send upon them the evil arrows of famine, which shall be for their destruction, and which I will send to destroy you: and I will increase the famine upon you, and will break your staff of bread.
17-So will I send upon you famine and evil beasts, and they shall bereave thee: and pestilence and blood shall pass through thee; and I will bring the sword upon thee. I the LORD have spoken it.

No comments:

Post a Comment