God's Goodness

Thursday, May 7, 2015

UPDATE--5-2015

The Lord's wonderful blessings to those out there who may read any of these posts.  Just wanted to say that I've had to take a sort of 'leave of absence' for a while due to a season of healing, but I am now back and plan to continue to post the experiences the Lord has so graciously shared with me.  I praise the Lord for everything and all that has taken place in my life.  I know and I hope you know as well that He uses all of the life experiences we pass through with Him.  

As you read, may you experience whatever He would have especially for your heart.  I pray He touches you and brings healing in every part of your life.  I ask that He would draw hearts and speak to the hearts of His own, His bride, as He so gently & sweetly loves to do.  He is so worthy of all of the love in our hearts.  May you sense His anointing as you visit this place.  God's precious blessings to all.

As a side note, my name has been changed from Donna Marie Shuck to Donna Marie Giovanni.  My new email address is:  donnagiovanni888@yahoo.com   I changed my name in honor of my mother and also just because I love that name.  This is just another wonderful change that our Lord led me to make in 2014. 

Enjoy the worship music I included in the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYzf0wK-luo   Enjoy "Healing Love" by Julie True

No comments:

Post a Comment