God's Goodness

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

THE LORD AND HIS FORGIVING LOVE

By the Lord’s wonderful mercy and grace I was taken up in the spirit as I walked in the fields at our first home. This experience has been used as a great weapon against the enemies through the years and also to show the constant love of Jesus, since He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow! I had been feeling very low for quite a few days but couldn’t find any reason in my heart or mind why I should feel this way. In fact, that was what bothered me more than anything else, that I did not know even though I had been asking the Lord, “what is wrong with me?” A vagueness of emotions seemed to fill me and be upon me, yet nothing seemed to release me.

 Then one day as I was walking through the open fields that surrounded our little home, seeking Jesus for the answer to my problem, He lifted me up in the Spirit and healed and released me in this precious way. 

 
I was in the spirit and saw myself as a little child before Jesus. He was lifted up, just smiling so warmly at me in His approval of me…so ready and willing to help me with my problem. In the spirit I knew that He asked me to reach into my heart to see just exactly what it was that was there and so I obeyed the Lord. Already I felt so completely renewed and restored and healed as if there never was a burden at all. But as I pulled out my hand to look, I was surprised to see the words, “self-pity”. Quickly, I knew I was to hand them over to the Lord, with no fear or doubts. Oh, He is always so ready to forgive us. 
 
Ps.86:1, 5, 15, Bow down thine ear, O Lord, hear me: for I am poor and needy. For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee. But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, long suffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth. Ps. 103:8–The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in mercy. 
  
So in willingness, joy and the spirit of obedience through His grace I was able to do this with no shame. Jesus was so pleased to take this burden I had been carrying around as my weight and sin. He placed “self-pity” into HIS HEART WITH PLEASURE AND PULLED OUT A RED HEART OF LOVE WHICH HE HANDED ME TO REPLACE THE EMPTY SPACE I NOW HAD TO BE FILLED IN. It was a scene of me reaching into my heart to find one sin after another and being directed by Jesus and His angels to give them over to Jesus. As I did this, ONLY LOVE was returned to me, which was foreign to me, because I expected criticism, anger, punishment, etc. since this was the only thing I knew as a child and even as an adult! Even the angels rejoiced and sang and danced and clapped their hands with such joy!!! I was SO AWED and overjoyed by His tender love for me—there was NO criticism or reproach or condemnation as I had expected. These negative reactions were the ones I had always been used to receiving my whole life! His love & acceptance OVERWHELMED ME. All of a sudden, this precious love of His encouraged me to be aware of other sins in my heart and so I reached into my heart once again. Out came laziness on a placard, then discouragement on a placard and lastly, gluttony. I quickly and happily gave each sin to Him who can hold all the sins and burdens of the whole world while we cannot even bear our own sins and burdens or the care of one other child of God without running to our Master for His help. 1 Pet. 5:7–Casting all your care upon him; for he cares for you.

I watched Him welcome each sin and I saw Him place them into His heart only to return more of His overwhelming love in the form of red (life-giving Blood) Hearts. It was His great joy to prove to me, His redeemed child, that He only had love and grace in return…that His precious Blood always avails by reason of His everlasting love. As the hearts of love flowed from His Heart they quickly made their way into my heart. Also, many red hearts appeared only to come upon me and flow on my body and cover me with His precious sacrificial Blood. I marveled as I watched the angels, who were present during this experience, lifting their arms in the air and rejoicing and singing so excitedly and joyfully for my releases! They had been present and watching everything that had happened and they became more joyful by the second. Overjoyed by the Lord’s pure and sweet love for me and by my release and healing, they began to give praises unto Jesus and worship Him and love Him. Altogether they clapped their hands with joy and began to jump up and down with glee. Then I felt within and without an indescribable bliss and peace…freedom because of the Lord’s tender love and His precious way of sharing that truth with me that gave us both rest.”

Yes, beloved child of the Lord, He truly always loves us with an everlasting love even in the midst of our sin and we can trust Him to always be waiting and understanding all that we have to cast upon Him as we repent. There is no fear to run to Him quickly that we may not be burdened down and weighted with our cares, to experience His forgiveness…out of His Heart of Perfect Love. 
 
Ephes. 1;6, 7–To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he has made us accepted in the beloved, In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace. 3:12–In him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence.

Col. 3:13–Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.

1 John 1:5-10–Walking in the Light This is the message we have heard from him and proclaim to you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin. If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.  If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.


 
1 John 2:1-2–My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you may not sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous. He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world. 
 
The following is a little note that I wrote to my daughter on the back of the original booklet describing this vision:
To Marisa,
Never forget the tender love of our dear sweet Jesus and seek to know Him and love Him the way He really is. He is the only one who can love so tenderly at all times.
Love in Jesus, Mommy 3/21/77

No comments:

Post a Comment