God's Goodness

Saturday, May 16, 2015

JOSEPHINE AND THE HOLY SPIRIT'S INNER WITNESS---JOSEPHINE AND THE LORD'S FAITHFULNESS

JOSEPHINE AND THE HOLY SPIRIT'S INNER WITNESS~~~
This experience of the Holy Spirit's discernment and guidance took place many years ago when everyone seemed intent on praying for people's healing so as to be a testimony to the Lord's healing.  However, the situation is quite the same in these days, if not worse, with people just praying for others' healings without any guidance as to what the Lord may desire for that person.

In answer to my prayers concerning my friend, Josephine, who had cancer, the Lord let me see this truth in the spirit.  I saw Jesus sitting down holding Josephine on His lap.  She had on her hospital gown and her head had no hair because of the chemo (poison) treatments.  Jesus so warmly held her close to His bosom as He looked down at her and sweetly smiled.  He lovingly had His arms around her and kept holding her close to His Heart.  This He revealed to me to show me that He was going to take Josephine home to Heaven without healing her.  I wanted Jesus to heal her and so did many others and yet at the same time I did not experience an inner witness from the Holy Spirit to her healing.  I thanked Jesus for this discernment for it was in agreement with the Holy Spirit's witness within me and His witness is always right.  Once again, it proved that the majority of Christians were just doing what they thought was right but without any revelation or guidance from the Holy Spirit.  I had to stand alone in this battle because I was the only one who had a different perspective and that only because of the Lord's gracious revelation to me.  He had given me a love of the truth and I was seeking Him for the truth and He was faithful to reveal it to me.  Bless His wonderful Name!

JOSEPHINE AND THE LORD'S FAITHFULNESS~~~
This is how the Lord let me experience His love for my friend, Josephine, who was suffering with cancer many years ago.  After He prompted me to go and visit her in the hospital, He guided me to her room late one night. Her room was closed to all visitors, but God gave me the directions as to how to reach her room and gave me the courage to follow His instructions.  We had space by ourselves and the Lord's favor was upon me and also gave me the nurse's favor who let me stay in Josephine's room as long as I would have liked to.

I was talking to Josephine and then the Lord showed me two large angels dressed in white at the head of her bed, one on each side, looking at her with bright smiles.  When I told her this, even though she was so weak that she could hardly talk, she immediately sat upright in bed as though she was full of strength and power and joy filled her face as she looked upward!  She exclaimed aloud, a few times, 'Praise the Lord' with a big smile on her face and then she lay back down on her bed.  I was so amazed as I witnessed her in such joy and strength!  Surely, that was the grace and strength and power of the Holy Spirit! 

She died a few hours later and entered the Kingdom of God in Heaven.  How merciful of the Lord to let her and I experience this with Him and His angels before He called her home.

Revelation 21:4--He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.
 
2 Corinthians 5:8--Yes, we are of good courage, and we would rather be away from the body and at home with the Lord.
 
Philippians 3:20-21--But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power that enables him even to subject all things to himself.
 
Hebrews 13:14--For here we have no lasting city, but we seek the city that is to come.
 
1 Peter 1:4--To an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in heaven for you...



No comments:

Post a Comment