God's Goodness

Saturday, May 28, 2011

WISDOM IS THE PRINCIPAL THING

5/27/11~
Words of wisdom, yea, they are from Me and ONLY from Me.  Seek wisdom daily and for each person and situation.  Seek wisdom like you would for a prize~a treasure.  You especially need wisdom in these dark days.  My Body is in desperate need of wisdom~daily, for all things~there's so much more  There are deeper places of enlightenment and illumination for the souls of men~for My children.  Seek and never stop seeking. 

Puzzlements, confusion, chaos are upon the land and will only increase.  Fears, unbelief, persecutions in families of My children will only increase. 

But buckle up and stand strong and look to Me~your everything and all and I will come to you.  Call on Me with all your spirit, mind and heart.  I will never fail you, I will never leave you.  I AM your Helper~your Divine Helper.  Never forget that!

Job. 28:28--And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the LORD, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding.

Prov. 4:7--Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

Ephes. 6:10-17--Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
11Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Heb. 13:5-6--Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

No comments:

Post a Comment