God's Goodness

Saturday, May 7, 2011

THE SPIRIT OF THE LION

I saw Jesus standing in the center of a circle of dark evil spirits.  Those dark shadows encircled Him and it reminded me of how the mist of darkness is ever ready to show up around me and around God's children~either ready to attack or planning the next strategy, if not in actual attack.  How they hate Jesus and us~for we are the children of God.  They only "love" darkness!  "Slap them down", I heard myself say in righteous indignation.  I, as the onlooker, said this as if it were a command to Jesus, but really it was HIS command IN me.  I was to act in the Word of His authority, in power, with the Spirit of the Lion!  Immediately, without delay, Jesus, with one swift hand, slapped them all down as they encircled Him.  He put them to an open shame and He is our example.  They all lay flat on their backs after Jesus slapped them all down and they stayed down!  This is our inheritance~to have authority over the evil spirits and to command them to be gone from our presence!

Luke 10:19-20--Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Ephes. 6:11-12--Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.  For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

No comments:

Post a Comment