God's Goodness

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

FIND PEACE IN HIS PRESENCE

I will give you the light as you continue to seek after Me.  I love you, My child.  Let that give you peace... to love Me~to serve Me~to be anointed with My nearness and closeness forevermore.  Pass this message on to others, that they, too, can find peace in My Presence.  In these end times, people will be frantic, even in the Body of Christ, because they do not know how to come into My Presence.  This I've granted unto you, child, and it is important~very important.  It soothes, gives waves of peace, helps in times of confusion and want and anxiety.  You know, child, for this you have experienced so many times with the lack of solutions.  Be content with My Presence~that is Me, My child, that is Me.

Deut. 33:27--The eternal God is your refuge and underneath are the everlasting arms.

Psalm 16:11--You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.

Psalm 37:4--Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.

Heb. 4:16--Let us approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

No comments:

Post a Comment