God's Goodness

Sunday, May 8, 2011

PRESS IN

As I sought the Lord, Jesus reminded me to 'press in'.  He spoke those same words to me yesterday.  So I just talked to Jesus about entering the spirit and the evil spirits tried to distract me, but I obeyed Jesus and continued to press in.  Jesus promises to reward those who seek Him diligently!  I saw myself receive the little red heart of love from Jesus because I really need His Love.  With His Love and a sword in my right hand and a Bible in my left hand, I was able to cut to pieces~to smithereens, the evil spirits! 

Jesus is now telling me that I must continue to fight against this spirit or spirits with nothing less than leaving them with total destruction!  They must not be left hanging around, but rebuked unto cutting to pieces and unable to operate!  Hallelujah!  Even as I write, this message becomes clearer and plainer to me how very important this lesson is.  It must be implemented whenever we have the opportunity and thereby we are also glorifying our God and our King!

Isa. 54:17 --No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Isa. 59:19--So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.

2 Cor. 10:4-6--For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.

Heb. 11: 6--But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a reward-er of them that diligently seek him.

James 4:7,8--Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

1 John 4:1--Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

1 John 4:4--Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment