God's Goodness

Sunday, June 5, 2011

YOU ARE BEFORE ME

You are before Me...you are before the very face of God.  Keep writing.  I give you this privilege of seeking Me to find Me and I am blessed when you yield yourself to Me~to live and seek and commune from your spirit organ~your spirit man~your inner man that Paul talked about as he wrote to the disciples in Ephesus.  Yes, you have need of My strength to be given to your inner man, for it is there from which you commune with Me~be an aggressive witness, grow and mature, speak and write, live and follow Me.  The inner man is the starting point and from there your spirit linked to Mine emanates through your soul and your body to touch others, either serving and building up the Body of Christ or witnessing to the lost and the prodigals and all manner of living that is from the tree of life. 

For you to think of Me condescending to live within you is too awesome~it's unfathomable, yet, it must be believed with all your heart in order to move forward and God ward and upward.  Though you may feel as a grain of sand, yet I view you as a precious shining jewel.  Though you see your imperfections daily, I choose to show My perfection in you.  This is My delight~to shine in you and through you to others here on the earth~for you to be My hands and feet, so to speak, and to be My heart, eyes, ears, mouthpiece for My pleasure.  Remember, you were made in My image for My pleasure, child.

Zephaniah 2:3
Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD's anger.

Jeremiah 29:13
And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Ephesians 3:16
That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man.

1 John 1:3
That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 1:9
God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

Philippians 3:10
That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death.

Luke 19:10
For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

Psalm 27:8
When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek.

Romans 11:33
O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

2 Corinthians 12:9
And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.


Luke 9:23
And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.




Philippians 2:13
For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.


No comments:

Post a Comment