God's Goodness

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

BUILD UP THE KINGDOM WITH LOVE

...That revealed Presence...keep loving it and don't let it go, for My Presence is not only from Me or of Me, but indeed is Me and loves to be so close and near and enveloping your spirit. Don't worry over what you should share or not share. If you feel a check, be quiet, but don't try to understand. There's a good reason for it and sometimes it doesn't even involve you so much as the other person. If you feel blessed to go forward and share, then share. There is always someone waiting to hear a fresh word of My Love for them...I told you before and I tell you again~Love, Love, Love conquers All~yea, is All.  Share My loving, tender, grieving, longing, aching, sensitive Heart~show it, My child. I reveal not to all in a direct way, My Personal Love, but as you already know, sometimes thru My children. You be one of those children and share with others~~My Love. I won't take away from you what I've already given, so share it, that is, My Love. It is healing, it is genuine, it works, it releases. Build up the Kingdom of God, My child, in this way. Build it up. Remember, knowledge puffs up, but love edifies.

1 Corinthians 13:4-8--Love suffers long, and is kind; Love envies not; Love vaunts not itself, is not puffed up, Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeks not her own, is not easily provoked, thinks no evil; Rejoices not in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; Bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

Psalm 16:11--Thou wilt show me the path of life: in Thy Presence is fullness of joy; at Thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.


No comments:

Post a Comment