God's Goodness

Friday, June 10, 2011

REJOICE IN ME!

6/5/11~

Write.  Look at all I'm teaching you.  Look at all you're learning.  Look at all the new experiences~alone with Me and with many other unexpected people and circumstances, and REJOICE!  Walk in faith and trust in Me.  I AM working.  I AM listening.  I AM moving you forward and upward as you are looking to Me~looking Godward.

I love you...I love you very much!  Continue to trust Me and don't be afraid to REJOICE in Me for who I AM and all I've done and all I'm yet to do!

Psalm 34:11
Come, ye children, hearken unto me: I will teach you the fear of the LORD.

2 Peter 3:18
But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

Philippians 4:4
Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.

2 Corinthians 5:7
For we walk by faith, not by sight:

Psalm 118:8
It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.
1 Peter 3:12
For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.

Philippians 2:13
For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

1 John 4:16
And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
Philippians 1:6
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

No comments:

Post a Comment