God's Goodness

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

WARNING-WAKE UP!

Dear brothers & sisters, (March 28, 2011)

In the middle of the night the Holy Spirit woke me up & I saw & heard one explosion after another booming across the land...it looked like the land was covered w/ this dull orange color & the blasts, whatever they were, were exploding one after the other for quite some time. My spirit was praying w/ urgency, Wake them up, wake them up, wake them up, wake up, wake up, wake up, wake them up, wake them up, over & over & over again for quite some time from my spirit. I thank the Holy Spirit for this warning & pray that as the Holy Spirit moved in my spirit & we were praying in union, that God was moving to wake the sleeping people up before it's too late. I don't think I've ever felt such an urgency or intensity such as I have been daily experiencing in my spirit as these past few months! Every day seems more urgent than the day before!

May our Lord protect, guide & keep us in all, In Christ Jesus, Donna     

No comments:

Post a Comment