God's Goodness

Friday, April 22, 2011

SEARCH FOR TRUTH AND SPEAK IT

Be still and know that I am God and able to do all that you have asked.  Child, I am well pleased with your hunger and thirst~your absorption of truth I'm feeding you ~ with your desires for more, more, more.  O child of love, wallow ~ swim ~ be free in My Love for you and your love for Me.  I love you!  Be sharp ~ keep an open eye and ear.  The enemies surround you to keep you down, to keep you ignorant.  But use everything in your path to learn ~ to grow ~ to advance, in the things of the Spirit.  And yes, do be alone and be at peace with Me and My choosing for you~~and when it's time to speak up and use what I've taught no matter where you are.  Be My strong witness for truth ~ for pure truth, even if you are the only one, and stand alone.  I stand alongside of you, because I love truth, I rejoice in it.  It fills My Heart with joy...I love you.  Ponder these words and obey them for they are light and salvation and truth and~~Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment