God's Goodness

Thursday, April 28, 2011

BE STILL AND KNOW

As I entered the inner court today I concentrated on the scripture (prompted by the Holy Spirit) “Be still and know that I am God” and as I did so I realized that in experience I was to really know that He is God. I was also thinking about how He knows and understands what my spirit needs today and how I wanted Him to feed me whatever it was. He reminded me~He is God and God is Love. Therefore, as I experienced this knowing, rather than just knowing it to be a fact~I had NO FEAR of Him knowing all my thoughts, questions, sin problems, wondering and past failures, etc. I thought of how I would back off from another believer’s imperfect love if that person knew something more about my innermost being. But being in God’s Presence and His Love, there was no backing off from His searching, bright light which was continually searching me up and down to see and to know all~there was NO FEAR in me, for Perfect Love (Jesus) casts out all fear! Thank you, Jesus, My Beloved! I will walk in this love and I will share this, to please and obey you, so I won’t be polluted~to grow strong in the face of opposition!
1 John 4:18

No comments:

Post a Comment