God's Goodness

Saturday, April 30, 2011

MINISTER UNTO ME

Minister unto Me and I will minister unto you.  Draw nigh unto Me even yet and I will draw even more nigh unto you.  I long to shower you with overflowing love~yea, envelop you.  You need to seek My personal love for each one of you.  Therein lies the key to bring you thru all of your trials~your hard and sorrowful places.  Thus saith the Lord.  (this word was given at a meeting)


At the meeting, as we sang "Draw Me, we will run after Thee..." I saw Jesus and I together.  As His little girl, I was running after Him as He ran before me.  I could tell He enjoyed this 'game' as one who would want to be pursued or just enjoy being run after in the pleasure of joy.  If Jesus enjoys being run after and He knows how to receive our love in perfection~we also can enjoy it when others want Jesus in us as we give His love to them.  As well, we can receive that love from others.  It all goes back to Him!  Then Jesus laughingly turned  around and picked me up, then joyfully swung me around up in the air, just like a loving Daddy would do with his little girl.  Oh, how glorious, how wonderful to be with Jesus!  I love Him so!


Also, as the words of prophecy came forth, I saw jesus in His lovely white robe with a smile on His face, standing before one of His children.  His arms lifted up and then waved in a motion as if to surround and envelop this child of His in love.


James 4:8a--Draw nigh unto God and He will draw nigh unto you.


Song of Songs 1:4--Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee.


Phil. 4:4--Rejoice in the Lord always; and again I say, Rejoice.

No comments:

Post a Comment