God's Goodness

Friday, April 20, 2012

IN SPITE OF


Posted on April 15, 2012


Speak to My people and tell them that in spite of their pasts and all that has gone wrong, in spite of attacks, violations to them, sorrows and failures ~ still, I remember they are but dust and I will cause this dust to be changed, transformed ~ to serve Me and worship Me and love Me to the full. Only submit yourselves to be in My loving Presence ~ bask in My loving Presence, wait before Me ~ bow before Me ~ put Me first in all you do. I love you and I will never stop loving you.


Know that I am preparing you for the dark days ahead ~ for persecution ~ for unexpected and sudden trials so that you can stand strong in the evil day and stand strong with Me.


But you must know Me, deeply and intimately in order to stand in a right spirit regarding Me and you enemies and all new surprising situations.


Remember, you are not here to serve yourself or anyone else’s flesh! You are here to serve Me with your love and devotion and thereby shine in the midst of a dark and perverse generation. You are here to be My salt and light. You are here for My purposes. Trust me ~ walk in My patience and thereby save your soul. Walk in My faith for your own will not stand.


Trust Me in all and worship Me through it all ~ even if no one else sees you or acknowledges you or understands that you are indeed worshipping the true and Living God!


(My Note: Through being a true and sincere seeker of God, repentant and worshipful ~ will come fullness of joy and peace and love.


The Living God and only the Living God prescribes what is best for He knows the beginning and the ending. He only is Alpha and Omega. We do not know better and we must live each new day as though we do not know better than our Redeemer, Savior, and Lord. His prescriptions for our lives are the Best!


He is as near as your mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment