God's Goodness

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

ALL I HAVE PLANNED

All that I have planned for you is good--you know that and now is the time for all to flow so don't worry, I'm right here with you directing it all. You are a pleasure to Me.


Yes, hold onto the love of the truth that you might not be deceived. Help others to understand true salvation and help others to see the importance of spending time with Only Me--Only Me.


(The inference here regarding Only Me does not exclude us from spending time with the other members of our Lord's Body here on earth or reaching out to others, rather, it means that in choosing to prefer spending time with our Lord in our secret place over our own plans, activities, and even others, we will please the Lord & be rewarded with His wonderful Presence as we worship Him and pour out our love and concerns we will be washed in His love.)

3 comments:

  1. I needed to read this today. thank you. i really feel it was directed by the Lord. glad to see you publishing again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless the Lord! Yes, I am beginning to post once again. I also post on www.loveofthebridegroom. May our Lord ever encourage us to draw closer to Him in all our days & to learn to trust Him in new ways. In His Name, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry--I didn't include the rest of the other site, it's www.loveofthebridegroom.com

    You might also enjoy Dreams of Dunamis.

    ReplyDelete