God's Goodness

Thursday, July 7, 2011

I AM ETERNAL

2/27/2011~ 


My children, hear Me now. Take heart, there will never be an end to Me and all I have to share, to say, to do within My own and (also) for them. I AM ETERNAL. Remember, especially in the dark days ahead--I AM ETERNAL. Look for Me, listen for My Voice. Look for My instructions to each one of you, personally and  follow Me--Your Holy Shepherd within. I see all--past, present and to come and I AM greater than the greatest power that you’ve heard about or witnessed or will witness. I AM the Creator of all power, so do not be afraid, only trust in Me, dear children, dearly beloved of mine, placed in My heart and engraved on My Hands. Continue, continue on to love Me, freely, often, daily, anytime at all (meant in the sense of spending time with Him and seeking Him and finding Him). I AM here and as close as your mouth and I AM waiting. Come to Me.

(Take note~When tempted to finish in prayer--CHOOSE TO STAY with the Lord and He will reward you with Himself and/or His message and give you His assurance. Let God dismiss you. Usually after you choose to stay in God’s Presence, then a little while later, HE SPEAKS. Write down your prayers and desires and concerns and thoughts. Wait on Him (as braided and interwoven with Him) Then you will receive of His Spirit.

Ephesians 3:11
According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:




Hebrews 5:9
And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;




John 10:11
I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd gives his life for the sheep.




Psalm 23:1
The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.



John 6:37
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.






No comments:

Post a Comment