God's Goodness

Monday, April 25, 2011

BRIDAL CALL~A Song of Love~

The Bridegroom is calling you
Can you hear His call?
He has eyes of fire
A heart that is aflame.

And He's calling you
O He's calling you
Ardent cries flow forth from Him
Come, My Bride, come this way.

He is pleading with all His mercies
And His heart is the way of the cross.

Jesus, my heart is open~
My love in passion flows.
And I am your Bride
You are my Bridegroom.

Jesus, I hear you calling
And I run to your embrace
And I gaze upon your Holy Face
I gaze on your Holy Love.


Rev. 21:2--And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Rev. 21:9--And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.

Rev. 22:17--And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely

No comments:

Post a Comment