God's Goodness

Saturday, July 11, 2015

TELL MY CHILDREN OF MY LOVE

Tell my children, tell my children.  Tell them how much you love Me and how much I love them.   Tell them that in spite of all their failures, I am with them, loving them, watching over them, teaching them, leading and guiding...yes, right through the storms of life and there will be plenty of storms to go through, but I am WITH YOU IN THE STORMS and I am with your brothers and sisters too.  Remind them.  You know how everyone needs reminders.  Never give up loving others through My love...just look to Me in your brokenness and I will fill you afresh with My love.

Love is the KEY that opens the door to many secrets and treasures and they are all in My heart.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this reminder...I really needed it.

    ReplyDelete