God's Goodness

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

HYMN ~~ YOUR BROKEN BODY AND POURED OUR BLOOD

I had asked our Lord for a hymn and this is what
He shared with me.  He is SO GOOD!
 
 
Hymn   ~    Your Broken Body and Poured Out Blood
                                        O Lord, in ages past, and ages yet to see
 
And for all eternity, You’ll ever be

Adored and thanked, worshipped and praised

For giving us your broken body,

For giving us your out-poured Blood.

I’ll always thank you, Jesus.



So here am I--another ardent voice,

To join in singing is my fervent choice,

With the everlasting redeemed throng,

All those who bring their praise to you in song,

The eternal anthem--for evermore.

I’ll always thank you, Jesus.



I thank You, Jesus, for your broken Body

I thank You, Jesus, for your out-poured Blood.

I’ll always thank You, love and adore You,

For You laid down your life for me.

                                          For you laid down your life for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment