God's Goodness

Saturday, May 18, 2013

IN THE PAIN OF YOUR LOVE


Primrose Dearer

Quote from Pia Mellody~~"Since wisdom and maturity come from facing pain and learning from it, I believe we are a nation of very immature people who don't have the willingness to experience the pain that leads to authentic wisdom. We haven't learned how to tolerate pain and deal with it as an agent of positive change."

Psalm 36:9~~
For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light.

IN THE PAIN OF YOUR LOVE~~

Only in Your light do I see light
So may I be at one with your heart
As I view others who do not yet have Your light.

And may I ever choose to suffer with you~~this pain of love...
Ready to understand and show compassion,
Be real and yet kind, in your timing...
Only as I draw from your life~~in which is all I need.

Any other way will only prove to be empty~~
Void of true life and true love with all it's pain and sufferings.

The ever positive changes continue on
As we share in Your tears and heartbreak
For others who are in darkness
And face the pain of this love~~

Growing in spirit as we experience You
And show others this pain~~
That they may see Your Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment