God's Goodness

Saturday, April 27, 2013

THE BROKENHEARTED~~FORGIVENESS

This is an excerpt from Retah McPherson~~

25April 2013

Maybe you don’t feel like it – BUT STILL FORGIVE!

Ps 147:3 He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds curing their pains and their sorrows.

I have a chat box day once a month where people around the world phone in. I literally sit down for the whole day listening to people and then go down on my knees to pray for them. My heart breaks as they share their problems and the manifestations they experience. We don’t understand that the battle is in the Spirit. The more I listen, the more I realize why I need to write the book that I am busy with. Even though we don’t have the same situations, we all have the same ‘illness’ – and that is a broken heart.

As I’m working on the book I struggle to decide how to explain these things, because I see how even people close to me are only looking in the flesh and don’t see what is going on in the spirit. Even last night as I was writing I wept and ended on my knees- ‘Abba, You allowed us to walk this journey with Aldo, to see and understand so many things in the Spirit –but people fight these truths Lord, they fight it with all they have!

We have a natural, fleshly drive to fight for what ”I believe in”. How many, many, many tears did I not shed in my life until I finally saw the truth and discovered that I was wrong. Only then did I realize it was my pride - the mixed seed in me - that was fighting the truth! We don’t want to believe that the realm of the spirit is true and real, that our battle is not in the flesh, but in the Spirit. We all fight the truth because of what is still in us. That is why Abba wants us to be free of the mixed seed in us. If you don’t, you will not be able to tell what is wrong from right. The mixed seed prevents it. When you start understanding how Baal operates, then you see Baal’s character in all these fleshly arguments. People will go so far as to say “But God said to me: – it is all right to leave my husband, or - it is all right to compromise, it is all right to have an emotional friend because my wife is not there for me.” Come on! – what God do you serve, which Jesus said that to you? His road is narrow, stop compromising - it will catch up with you.

Jehovah is a righteous and Holy God, whose standards are far above ours. He is a God that loves His creation and offers to us a gift – the thing what we most need –salvation. But, we need to apply it to all the areas of our lives that are still broken and in bondage. Most of the time the pain and the issues you struggle with, comes from a wound. There is a lie in all our wounds - that seals it and keeps it in place. Ask Yeshua to switch on His Glory light over your wounds, to show you the lies, the judgments and also the truths. It is only the Truth that will set you free.

In contrast, Baal offers us his solutions – to make us feel better. These are the things of the world and of the flesh. The abuse, cruelty, manipulation, lust, greed, self-righteousness, strife, pride, jealousy and all the self-justifying we so easily get caught up in. But, these only ensnare us further into sinning against the one true God. If there is still anger and rage in your heart – you have to start by making the choice to forgive. If not, un-forgiveness will be the judgment in your wound becoming the door through which your pain is targeted.

Forgiving from the heart and releasing everyone who has harmed us removes the root of bitterness from our hearts. BUT STILL, THE HEART MUST BE HEALED to prevent the bitterness from returning. YHVH wants to heal the pain changing it into His perfect love -that wonderful, peaceful place in His heart. When I speak of your heart I speak of your inner man, your spirit (the part that relates to YHVH) and your soul, mind and emotions. The painful experiences of our lives are locked into the permanent memory bank of our minds, whether conscious or subconscious. This affects our spirit and can even wound it. These negative, painful experiences stored in our hearts cause us to see, understand and live life according to our experiences and can even control our behavior. These stored and past generational DNA pain causes many people to be bound into negative thought and behavior patterns. For us to walk in freedom these patterns must change - all through the Blood of the Lamb.

I can go on and on – but as long as your pain remains, you will never be able to walk in the fullness of Christ. Your pain is the feeding ground for the enemy –he lives and thrives on it. Start facing the truth of the condition of your heart knowing that Yeshua has paid the full price for your broken heart to be restored.

No comments:

Post a Comment