God's Goodness

Saturday, March 30, 2013

STUDY


STUDY--9/1/12
 
Donna, write and don’t be afraid. I love you--I know you haven’t heard me say those words to you in awhile but you know I love you--it was a test and you passed it. When hardships come down the road, you need to be cemented in my love and in my word and not be moved.
 
Study Me--Study My word--be hungry and I will feed you and we will rejoice together, always. Go and do to others as you would have them do unto you. BUT only in the power and infilling of the Holy Spirit. I love you, Donna. Never forget that and I know you won’t--I’ve revealed myself to you and I will continue to reveal myself to you.
 
You are blessed in spite of the destructions and plans of the enemy--we will defeat him, ie, in experience. Watch and wait on Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment