God's Goodness

Thursday, July 7, 2011

THERE'S NEVER AN END

2/28/11~

...take up the pen & write. There’s never an end. Remember, there’s never an end. Let Me flow and flow and flow, in loving you, in teaching you, in freeing you, in delivering you from all you were set in and limited in. I AM here to do it and to set Myself anew and afresh (in you) and in My divine strength. I AM against Satan and all his demons and all he has personally done to you. I delight to do this and especially at this time. Trust Me to do it--powerfully, fully, avenging you with all My love and power! Go in peace...

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world gives, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Hebrews 13:5
Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calls you, who also will do it.




No comments:

Post a Comment